The CMMC Fitness Center is a hospital based health and wellness center featuring a full array of programs and equipment designed to meet the conditioning needs of community members regardless of age, athletic ability, or chronic disease process. Our equipment includes free weights, Cybex weight stations, treadmills, Nusteps, Versa Climber, stationary bike, Airdyne bike, rower, Stairmaster, Ergometers, Trotter punch bag, exercise balls, and much more!
Our complete center includes:
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Boot Camp; high intensity strength exercise mixed with cardio for all ages.
- Circuit training; 30 seconds of exercise with 15 seconds of rest. Stations change monthly.
- One-on-one fitness training; for anyone needing an extra push to meet their fitness goals.
- Personal fitness assessment
- Sport specific training; help for all ages to increase ability for any specific sport.
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- General membership; available to all
Employee, senior and student discounts are available.
For more information regarding programs or hours call the Fitness Center at 535-6222