|< Return to Home Care Services|
The Home Oxygen Therapy Program was designed for individuals who require supplemental oxygen in the home, as well as, other therapeutic devices for respiratory illnesses.
Approximately once every six weeks, a Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner will visit patients receiving home oxygen. These practitioners are the same individuals that provide respiratory care in the hospital.
To receive home oxygen, your physician must write you a prescription, and will be notified of your progress after each home visit from the Respiratory Care Practitioners.
Types of Home Oxygen Equipment available:
- Liquid Oxygen with portables
- Oxygen concentrators
- Portable oxygen equipment
- Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP, BIPAP) machines
- Nebulize treatment compressors
- Home monitoring equipment
- Education and therapeutic services available
- 24 hours/ 7 days a week on call
- Preventative maintenance and repair of equipment
- Additional home visits as required by physician
- Medicare and Medicaid assignment
- Home oxygen services are provided in Fergus, Petroleum, Judith Basin and Phillips counties
Located at Central Montana Medical Center, 202 4th Avenue S., Lewistown, MT 59457